The Brilliant Minded Women Foundation Scholarship Program
The Brilliant Minded Women Scholarship provides financial aid and a solid foundation of support and mentorship to students currently attending, or those who will be enrolled in a post-secondary program. The goal is to have the student secure employment upon graduation.
The Scholarship Program is designed to assist and recognize the achievements of youth who are making a difference, and to help them realize their full potential.
The qualified Scholar may receive from $1,000 up to $10,000 per school year.
Student Scholarship qualification criteria:
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Canadian resident
- Proof of acceptance in full-time or part-time post-secondary program
- Become a member of the Brilliant Minded Women Organization
- Fully Participate in Brilliant Minded Women Organization Programs such as:
- Mentorship Workshops – 10 hours in 12 months period.
- Annual Gala attendance – date will be providing.
- Volunteer hours (such as preparing gifts for the Gala, assisting guests at the Gala or Fundraising Events).
- Introduce new qualified scholars to Brilliant Minded Women Foundation Board Members (the expectation that 4 new students will be introduced by the scholar holding a full scholarship during each 12 month period.)
- Raise funds for the future Scholars through the ballot ticket sales (the ballot tickets and the Draw gifts will be provided by the Brilliant Minded Women Organization).
Application for the Scholarship:
- Applications can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
- Qualified applicants will be interviewed and informed by the selection committee of the final decision.
The scholarship will be:
- Monitored on a continuous basis by the scholarship administrator and team leaders to ensure that it is serving its purpose and helping students.
- An annual report will be presented to the Brilliant Minded Women members and supporters.
Role of Scholarship Committee:
- Creating and reviewing applications
- Selecting the recipients and making scholarship awards
Click Here to Download the Brilliant Minded Women Scholarship Program Application
Send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org