BRILLIANT MINDED WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Brilliant Minded Women Foundation Scholarship provides financial aid and a solid foundation of support and mentorship to students currently attending, or those who will be enrolled in a post-secondary program. The goal is to have the student secure employment upon graduation.
The Scholarship Program is designed to assist and recognize the achievements of youth who are making a difference, and to help them realize their full potential.
The Foundation’s unique program is a series of workshops and events aimed at creating a community of individuals that meet with the goal of raising funds for post-secondary tuition.
The outcome of the program includes personal growth and helping with the development of professional connections. The foundation further awards scholarships based on the funds raised Program.
Eligibility of Applicants
- The qualified scholar may receive from $1,000 up to $24,000 per school year
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Canadian resident
- Proof of acceptance educational program (full time/part-time)
- Fully Participate in Brilliant Minded Women Foundation Programs such as:
- Mentorship Workshops 10 hours in 12 months period
- Annual Gala attendance date will be provided
- Volunteer hours (such as preparing gifts for the Gala, assisting guests at the Gala or Fundraising Events).
- Introduce newly qualified scholars to Brilliant Minded Women Foundation Board Members (the expectation that 4 new students will be introduced by the scholar holding a full scholarship during each 12 month period.)
- Raise funds for the future scholars through the ballot ticket sales (the ballot tickets and the draw gifts will be provided by the Brilliant Minded Women Foundation)
- Applications can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
- Qualified applicants will be interviewed and informed by the selection committee of the final decision.
Send your complete application to:
Role of Scholarship Committee
- Creating and reviewing applications
- Selecting the recipients and making scholarship awards
- The group works together as a community to raise funds for higher education.
- The fundraising efforts are further supported by the Foundation so that each member in effect helps themselves by helping others.